Microloan is a new service for Ipak Yuli Bank natural persons. With it, clients can get a loan for any purpose: to pay for goods and services directly from the card, to withdraw cash at ATMs, or limitlessly convert into foreign currency.
Lending terms and conditions:
- Loans are issued in 24 hours in any branch of the bank;
- A client only needs to provide their passport, income statement, and an Ipak Yuli Bank card;
- Microloans are issued under the guarantee of a natural person (a guarantor is required to provide their passport and income statement);
- Loan term: 24 months;
- Loan limit: 100 MWR;
- Interest rate: 30% per annum (subject to timely payment, interest payments for the period of the microloan shall not exceed 15.2% of the amount of the microloan).
- The maximum amount of the microloan provided is determined on the basis of the provided income statement and current credit obligations of the recipient of the microloan.